Security Offered for AC Units
Vacant Property Security (VPS) has introduced the A/C Fortress III, a unit that encases air-conditioning units with virtually impenetrable 14-gauge steel. As a deterrent to the theft of air-conditioning units and copper, the A/C Fortress III protects central units at vacant and occupied properties.
The design minimizes tampering by using proprietary brackets that have no pry points. This anchoring system provides more than 2,000 pounds of resistance at three separate points. In addition, the product’s unique design allows airflow to and from the unit, providing security for the units even while they are operating.
The A/C Fortress III is available for purchase as a kit that can be installed on-site. VPS also provides installation and removal services as part of a monthly rental program, providing property owners, property managers and builders with extensive flexibility.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase