Security Offered for AC Units
Vacant Property Security (VPS) has introduced the A/C Fortress III, a unit that encases air-conditioning units with virtually impenetrable 14-gauge steel. As a deterrent to the theft of air-conditioning units and copper, the A/C Fortress III protects central units at vacant and occupied properties.
The design minimizes tampering by using proprietary brackets that have no pry points. This anchoring system provides more than 2,000 pounds of resistance at three separate points. In addition, the product’s unique design allows airflow to and from the unit, providing security for the units even while they are operating.
The A/C Fortress III is available for purchase as a kit that can be installed on-site. VPS also provides installation and removal services as part of a monthly rental program, providing property owners, property managers and builders with extensive flexibility.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement