Seeley International Acquires Coolerado
For Seeley, the acquisition establishes a US-based manufacturing facility, which is another step in its growth strategy to move closer to its North American customers.
Coolerado’s indirect evaporative air conditioning products will become a part of Seeley’s portfolio that includes Breezair, Convair, Coolair, Braemar, and Climate Wizard. Climate Wizard and Coolerado, are both indirect evaporative air conditioning product lines.
With the acquisition of Coolerado’s Denver-based manufacturing facility, Seeley International intends to considerably increase its North American operations with a multi-million dollar capital injection designed to increase product availability and customer service.
Photo: Group Managing Director of Seeley International, Jon Seeley (right), Tom Teynor, CEO of Coolerado (left).
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Combined Heat and Power
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles