Seesmart LEDs Sold Through Staples, Quill Online Stores
Revolution Lighting Technologies will offer its Seesmart brand LED household and PAR lamps through the Staples.com and Quill.com online retail stores.
Revolution Lighting’s Seesmart LED lamps are designed to replace inefficient incandescent and compact fluorescent lamps in homes and offices and can save consumers up to 80 percent in energy usage and costs compared to conventional lamps, says the company.
Although Revolution Lighting Technologies has focused on the commercial, industrial and municipal markets, it sees additional opportunities to reach consumers and small businesses through these online channels.
The Seesmart line of lamps are ENERGY STAR listed and include A19 lamps to replace standard 40W and 60W incandescents, as well as PAR 20, 30 and 38 lamps and MR16s. The lamps will be sold in three-packs. The product is expected to be available on Staples.com in early August and on Quill.com later in the third quarter.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Energy Financing Report
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management