Seesmart LEDs Sold Through Staples, Quill Online Stores
Revolution Lighting Technologies will offer its Seesmart brand LED household and PAR lamps through the Staples.com and Quill.com online retail stores.
Revolution Lighting’s Seesmart LED lamps are designed to replace inefficient incandescent and compact fluorescent lamps in homes and offices and can save consumers up to 80 percent in energy usage and costs compared to conventional lamps, says the company.
Although Revolution Lighting Technologies has focused on the commercial, industrial and municipal markets, it sees additional opportunities to reach consumers and small businesses through these online channels.
The Seesmart line of lamps are ENERGY STAR listed and include A19 lamps to replace standard 40W and 60W incandescents, as well as PAR 20, 30 and 38 lamps and MR16s. The lamps will be sold in three-packs. The product is expected to be available on Staples.com in early August and on Quill.com later in the third quarter.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement