SEIA Releases Updated Version of ‘Guide to Federal Tax Incentives’
For the first time in three years, the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) has released an updated version of what it calls the “premier tax manual for the solar industry” – Guide to Federal Tax Incentives for Solar Energy.
Developed with the help of New York City-based law firm Chadbourne & Parke , version 8.0 of the guide offers information about qualifying for the federal solar investment tax credit (ITC); as well as about how “commence construction” works, depreciation bonuses, financing issues, and more.
“This comprehensive document really gives SEIA members a leg up when it comes to navigating the tricky terrain of taxes,” said Tom Kimbis, SEIA’s interim president and general counsel. “With the recent extension of the ITC, over the next five years the solar industry is expected to nearly triple in size. This resource will help … companies stay up to speed on how policies born in Congress and across America’s state capitals impact their business.”
For an up-close and personal look at solar taxes and finances, SEIA also is offering its Finance and Tax Seminar this December. To hear from key industry experts and network with financiers, attorneys, and developers currently working in this space, go to http://www.cvent.com/events/seia-finance-tax-seminar-fall-2016/event-summary-9613883251a0416e9ba8cabb825e26ea.aspx for registration
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year