Sensity Systems Forms Strategic Advisory Board
Sensity Systems has formed a Strategic Advisory Board to help navigate the global implementation of Light Sensory Networks (LSN) and has named the Richard Gephardt, Tom Ridge, Marcia Hale and Heather Zichal as its members.
Gephardt served for 28 years in the US House of Representatives, including being elected to serve as House Democratic Leader for more than 14 years. He is currently president of Gephardt Group, a government and labor-management consulting firm in Atlanta and Washington D.C.
Prior to serving as the first Secretary of the US Department of Homeland Security, Ridge was the 43rd Governor of Pennsylvania and a member of Congress for 12 years.
Hale is the president of Building America’s Future. Prior to joining Building America’s Future, Hale was a managing director at McKenna Long & Aldridge in Washington, DC. She served as assistant to the President and director of intergovernmental affairs during the Clinton administration.
Zichal is the former deputy assistant to President Obama for energy and climate change. Prior to joining the Obama administration, she served as a policy director to the Obama campaign, where she helped craft the 2008 energy platform.
LEDs are semiconductor devices, which, like computers, smartphones and cameras, require a DC power supply. Hung at regular intervals high above the built environment, LED luminaries can sense information about the ambient environment—CO2 and other gas concentrations, the movement of goods and objects, and other distributed events—and backhaul that information through the Sensity NetSense LSN. The LSN is a new networking platform that enables lighting owners to optimize their LED investments to power other technologies, such as video cameras and networking equipment.
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement