Sensity Systems Forms Strategic Advisory Board
Sensity Systems has formed a Strategic Advisory Board to help navigate the global implementation of Light Sensory Networks (LSN) and has named the Richard Gephardt, Tom Ridge, Marcia Hale and Heather Zichal as its members.
Gephardt served for 28 years in the US House of Representatives, including being elected to serve as House Democratic Leader for more than 14 years. He is currently president of Gephardt Group, a government and labor-management consulting firm in Atlanta and Washington D.C.
Prior to serving as the first Secretary of the US Department of Homeland Security, Ridge was the 43rd Governor of Pennsylvania and a member of Congress for 12 years.
Hale is the president of Building America’s Future. Prior to joining Building America’s Future, Hale was a managing director at McKenna Long & Aldridge in Washington, DC. She served as assistant to the President and director of intergovernmental affairs during the Clinton administration.
Zichal is the former deputy assistant to President Obama for energy and climate change. Prior to joining the Obama administration, she served as a policy director to the Obama campaign, where she helped craft the 2008 energy platform.
LEDs are semiconductor devices, which, like computers, smartphones and cameras, require a DC power supply. Hung at regular intervals high above the built environment, LED luminaries can sense information about the ambient environment—CO2 and other gas concentrations, the movement of goods and objects, and other distributed events—and backhaul that information through the Sensity NetSense LSN. The LSN is a new networking platform that enables lighting owners to optimize their LED investments to power other technologies, such as video cameras and networking equipment.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers