Sentinel System Remotely Monitors HVAC Equipment
Sensaphone introduced a cellular version of its Sentinel system that provides 24/7 monitoring of unattended equipment in locations where Internet or Ethernet connectivity is unavailable. The Sentinel cellular system is suited for a variety of applications including commercial greenhouses, livestock facilities, data centers and HVACR equipment.
When the Sentinel system detects a problem such as leaks, temperature changes and power outages, it immediately sends alerts by phone, text or email over standard cellular networks provided by AT&T or Verizon.
Only one Sentinel unit is required to monitor up to 12 different environmental and equipment status conditions including temperature from -109 °F to 115 °F, humidity, water and power. The Sentinel system stores all sensor readings in the cloud to provide unlimited information storage and protect against data loss. Multiple devices can be managed from one account using web-based management tools. No software is required.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- There’s Money in the Trash