Sentry Electric’s LEDs Light Up Sacred Heart Academy
Sentry Electric has provided 35 single and multi-head poles to Sacred Heart Academy of Hempstead, NY.
Working in conjunction with Cameron Engineering of Woodbury, NY, Sentry devised a comprehensive lighting plan for several types of areas on the campus, including the driveway, parking area, student drop-off area, and various pathways.
To provide suitable light levels and uniformity, single-head, double-head, and triple head poles were used primarily for the large, open spaces. For pathways, crosswalks and other small spaces, LED bollards were added to the lighting plan.
The specified LED luminaires are Sentry’s Battery Park series, each configured with a Zhaga-compliant Philips Fortimo light engine that consumes a scant 58 watts of power, but emits 6000 lumens
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation