Sentry Electric’s LEDs Light Up Sacred Heart Academy
Sentry Electric has provided 35 single and multi-head poles to Sacred Heart Academy of Hempstead, NY.
Working in conjunction with Cameron Engineering of Woodbury, NY, Sentry devised a comprehensive lighting plan for several types of areas on the campus, including the driveway, parking area, student drop-off area, and various pathways.
To provide suitable light levels and uniformity, single-head, double-head, and triple head poles were used primarily for the large, open spaces. For pathways, crosswalks and other small spaces, LED bollards were added to the lighting plan.
The specified LED luminaires are Sentry’s Battery Park series, each configured with a Zhaga-compliant Philips Fortimo light engine that consumes a scant 58 watts of power, but emits 6000 lumens
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement