Sentry Electric’s LEDs Light Up Sacred Heart Academy
Sentry Electric has provided 35 single and multi-head poles to Sacred Heart Academy of Hempstead, NY.
Working in conjunction with Cameron Engineering of Woodbury, NY, Sentry devised a comprehensive lighting plan for several types of areas on the campus, including the driveway, parking area, student drop-off area, and various pathways.
To provide suitable light levels and uniformity, single-head, double-head, and triple head poles were used primarily for the large, open spaces. For pathways, crosswalks and other small spaces, LED bollards were added to the lighting plan.
The specified LED luminaires are Sentry’s Battery Park series, each configured with a Zhaga-compliant Philips Fortimo light engine that consumes a scant 58 watts of power, but emits 6000 lumens
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book