Seoul Semiconductor Offers Mid-Power LEDs
LED maker Seoul Semiconductor announced two new mid-power packaged LED lighting products, the 5630C and the 3030, to improve luminance efficacy (lm/w) and cost efficiency.
The 5630 package offers light output of 180 lm/w efficacy and is an extension of the mid-power LED lighting family that Seoul Semiconductor released as one of the first mid-power LEDs in the world for solid state lighting products.
The new 5630C is targeting the high growth segment of LED lighting including bulbs, tubes and panel lights in the US, Japan, and Europe.
The new 3030 LED being introduced extends the Seoul mid-power offering up to the high-power one-watt range by enhancing both the LED chip and package in terms of heat resistance. Even though traditional 3030 packaged LEDs were mid-power, the new versions can be used in high power applications.
The products are in mass production and are globally available now through Seoul Semiconductor’s Distributors.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year