Seoul Semiconductor Offers Mid-Power LEDs
LED maker Seoul Semiconductor announced two new mid-power packaged LED lighting products, the 5630C and the 3030, to improve luminance efficacy (lm/w) and cost efficiency.
The 5630 package offers light output of 180 lm/w efficacy and is an extension of the mid-power LED lighting family that Seoul Semiconductor released as one of the first mid-power LEDs in the world for solid state lighting products.
The new 5630C is targeting the high growth segment of LED lighting including bulbs, tubes and panel lights in the US, Japan, and Europe.
The new 3030 LED being introduced extends the Seoul mid-power offering up to the high-power one-watt range by enhancing both the LED chip and package in terms of heat resistance. Even though traditional 3030 packaged LEDs were mid-power, the new versions can be used in high power applications.
The products are in mass production and are globally available now through Seoul Semiconductor’s Distributors.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement