Seoul Semiconductor Offers Mid-Power LEDs
LED maker Seoul Semiconductor announced two new mid-power packaged LED lighting products, the 5630C and the 3030, to improve luminance efficacy (lm/w) and cost efficiency.
The 5630 package offers light output of 180 lm/w efficacy and is an extension of the mid-power LED lighting family that Seoul Semiconductor released as one of the first mid-power LEDs in the world for solid state lighting products.
The new 5630C is targeting the high growth segment of LED lighting including bulbs, tubes and panel lights in the US, Japan, and Europe.
The new 3030 LED being introduced extends the Seoul mid-power offering up to the high-power one-watt range by enhancing both the LED chip and package in terms of heat resistance. Even though traditional 3030 packaged LEDs were mid-power, the new versions can be used in high power applications.
The products are in mass production and are globally available now through Seoul Semiconductor’s Distributors.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies