SEPA, ScottMadden Partner for Fact Finding in Germany
Consulting firm ScottMadden is joining the Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA) to lead a group of about 25 US energy executives to Germany to exchange information with electricity and solar market leaders who are adapting to change in a dynamic and controversial environment.
The executives have the goal of returning with insights and practical knowledge that can be applied to planning and business decisions in the United States. The trip, taking place September 14–18, will feature face-to-face meetings with decision makers from the electric utility, transmission, and renewable energy industries; government, trade, and industry associations; and market experts. The program will be interactive and focus on questions including:
- What are the objectives of the energy transition? Have the selected policies been effective in meeting those objectives?
- What unanticipated impacts have emerged? How are they being addressed?
- What new business models can help electric utilities adapt and grow in a market with significant distributed generation penetration and declining revenue?
- What tools are needed to cost effectively shift from a traditional fuel mix to a greater renewable resource mix without sacrificing reliability?
- Who has developed a successful road map for energy company transition?
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Planning for a Sustainable Future