Service Provides End-of-Day Energy Price Data
EnergyMarketPrice has launched a service to access end-of-day settlement energy prices, historical prices and other reference data on a web platform tailored to customer’s needs.
EnergyMarketPrice’s Energy Cockpit delivers directly to a customer’s desktop (service is also available on native Apple iOS and Android applications) a customizable, cloud-based and secure web dashboard of end-of-day energy prices for key energy markets in Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Australia.
The Energy Cockpit is geared for energy professionals, analysts and procurement managers. Key attributes of the Energy Cockpit include:
- Options to filter out unwanted market data, gaining access to personalized information pertinent to the user’s needs.
- Historical data available for more than a decade.
- Customizable web dashboard with the possibility to add custom pricing formulas, price alerts and views of the latest price movements.
- Interactive charts to analyze and compare multiple price evolutions.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection