Set Back Business Thermostats on Holidays
A blog posting on EnerNOC’s site says $700 million is wasted in the United States each year by businesses forgetting to turn their building settings to “unoccupied” mode on holidays.
Next week, Canada Day falls on Wednesday, July 1, and the American July 4th Holiday will be celebrated by most businesses on Friday, July 3.
Facility managers are reminded to adjust their operating schedules accordingly.
Existing EnerNOC customers with its standard or professional EIS package can calculate year-over-year spend for a single holiday to determine energy savings.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation