Shanghai Disney Protects CHP Plant with Rotork
Rotork valve actuators are supporting environmental protection technologies at the combined cooling, heating and power plant (CCHP) constructed to serve the new Disney Resort in Shanghai, China.
A project for the Shanghai International Tourism and Resorts Zone, the CCHP is a grid-tied, gas-fired power plant, which co-generates cooling and heating via engine waste heat and produces compressed air by self-generated electricity. The plant will supply hot water and chilled water for space heating and cooling, domestic hot water and all the compressed air needs for the Shanghai Disney Resort’s daily operation.
The project will become operational in time for the resort’s opening scheduled for the end of 2015.
Rotork IQ and ROMpak electric actuators are providing a key control element for the automated operation of butterfly valves, gate valves, control valves and blower fans in the power plant, biological aerated filters and pipelines. Efficient IQ non-intrusive technologies, including integral data loggers, enable the operator to monitor and analye the condition of critical and safety-related valves, while compact ROMpak actuators deliver operation of small valves.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Dawn of the Building Performance Era
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Gartner Magic Quadrant