How to Share Properties in Portfolio Manager
EPA’s EnergyStar Portfolio Manager is a free online tool that tracks the energy use, water use, and greenhouse gas emissions of any type of building. This video shows how to give others the ability to view or edit your property data by sharing properties with them.
EPA provides additional Portfolio Manager FAQs.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future