Shat-R-Shield Introduces High Bay
Shat-R-Shield says that it has broadened its line of LED high bay fixtures to include a unit that offers 280 watts and 30,500 lumens. It is designed for ceilings that are more than 30 feet high.
The device produces 109 lumens per watt and consumes 40 percent less energy in comparison to its 450 watt metal halide lamp counterpart, according to the company. The device offers more than triple the lifespan of the comparable devices, the company said.
The high bays come with heavy duty hooks, preinstalled set screws and safety loop for ease of installation and added security. It also offers a patent pending heat fin design on the driver box and an extruded aluminum heat sink.
Earlier this year, GlacialLight introduced the GL-BL 190 High Bay Light. The LED offers as much as 23,000 lumens, features a rugged but lightweight design and 70 degree and 120 degree lenses. It also offers a 45 degree Lux Enhancer accessory for increased lux and throw.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex