Off-the-Shelf Demand Response for Commercial Buildings
Powerit Solutions introduced Spara Go, a demand response product designed for experienced facility engineers who need to manage commercial buildings, campus applications or smaller industrial sites with less energy-intensive loads than a typical Spara installation.
Spara Go still has the full demand control, demand response and dynamic pricing functionality of Powerit’s Spara DM and Spara Hub technology, but Spara Go is tailored for a simple implementation; it plugs into existing automation technology and is easy to set up via a Web-based interface, says the company.
The product comes with a fixed number of preconfigured loads and a fixed amount of support for setup and maintenance. It can manage 10 analog and 10 digital predefined loads and can be set up to handle an entire facility, a subset of loads or ancillary loads.
Spara Go is designed as an off-the-shelf demand management system. It’s ready for integration into an automated facility through standard MODBUS registers.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Combined Heat and Power
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection