Shipley Creates Retail Energy Portal
Shipley Energy, a Pennsylvania-based retail energy company providing natural gas and electricity to customers in the northeastern US, will license the Nexant RevenueManager software platform to manage a self-service portal for its residential and commercial natural gas and electricity customers.
The Nexant platform will enable Shipley Energy to expand into new markets and offer new products and services, says the company. Shipley will also use the Nexant platform’s contract management module to streamline the quote-to-customer process for retail energy clients in existing and new territories.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws