Shipley Creates Retail Energy Portal
Shipley Energy, a Pennsylvania-based retail energy company providing natural gas and electricity to customers in the northeastern US, will license the Nexant RevenueManager software platform to manage a self-service portal for its residential and commercial natural gas and electricity customers.
The Nexant platform will enable Shipley Energy to expand into new markets and offer new products and services, says the company. Shipley will also use the Nexant platform’s contract management module to streamline the quote-to-customer process for retail energy clients in existing and new territories.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management