Shipley Creates Retail Energy Portal
Shipley Energy, a Pennsylvania-based retail energy company providing natural gas and electricity to customers in the northeastern US, will license the Nexant RevenueManager software platform to manage a self-service portal for its residential and commercial natural gas and electricity customers.
The Nexant platform will enable Shipley Energy to expand into new markets and offer new products and services, says the company. Shipley will also use the Nexant platform’s contract management module to streamline the quote-to-customer process for retail energy clients in existing and new territories.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity