Shipley Creates Retail Energy Portal
Shipley Energy, a Pennsylvania-based retail energy company providing natural gas and electricity to customers in the northeastern US, will license the Nexant RevenueManager software platform to manage a self-service portal for its residential and commercial natural gas and electricity customers.
The Nexant platform will enable Shipley Energy to expand into new markets and offer new products and services, says the company. Shipley will also use the Nexant platform’s contract management module to streamline the quote-to-customer process for retail energy clients in existing and new territories.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software