Shipley Creates Retail Energy Portal
Shipley Energy, a Pennsylvania-based retail energy company providing natural gas and electricity to customers in the northeastern US, will license the Nexant RevenueManager software platform to manage a self-service portal for its residential and commercial natural gas and electricity customers.
The Nexant platform will enable Shipley Energy to expand into new markets and offer new products and services, says the company. Shipley will also use the Nexant platform’s contract management module to streamline the quote-to-customer process for retail energy clients in existing and new territories.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Johnson & Johnson: Innovating in Business by Making Sustainability Personal
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Gartner Magic Quadrant