Shopping Center Operator Trials LED Lighting System
Canadian-based Eco-Shift Power will trial its NetZero LED Flat Panel lighting with Intu, the UK’s largest shopping center operator.
Intu will test the lighting at its St James’ office in central London. Eco-Shift Power will oversee every aspect of the lighting retrofit project from installation to ongoing maintenance service to full back-office support.
In addition to the NetZero Flat Panel LEDs, Eco-Shift Power will provide its Radium light management suite. Radium will provide Intu with IP-addressable light fixtures with wireless communication. The Radium software platform will communicate with selected individual lights, and when there is a peak usage, the embedded algorithms managing the facility will help reduce energy.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash