Shopping for Circuit Breakers via Schneider Mobile App
Schneider Electric is providing a Services Modernization Solution Selector, a mobile application to help facility managers who are shopping for replacement designs for low voltage and medium voltage switchgear as well as custom solutions for other critical electrical system components. The solution selector searches an extensive database of direct replacement designs for a number of manufacturers.
The Services Modernization Solution Selector provides:
- A searchable product catalog that provides information on a circuit breaker’s direct replacement design, based on user input on voltage range, brand and more;
- Photographs, data sheets and technical specifications for the direct replacement design and brochures on custom solutions, all of which can be shared with users directly through the app;
- Customizable user profiles that store and remember circuit breakers and other products per profile;
- Customer service support via email.
Direct replacement circuit breakers fit into existing cubicles with little to no modification, thus reducing or even eliminating outages on the equipment. A direct replacement solution incorporates the user’s specific needs and reduces downtime and cost compared to installing new equipment.
The Services Modernization Solution Selector is currently available via the iOS App Store and will be available on the Google Play store in the near future.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds