Siemens Becomes Sponsor Member of OpenADR Alliance
Siemens has become a sponsor member of the OpenADR Alliance. As such, Siemens joins the board of directors comprised of Southern California Edison, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E), AutoGrid, EnerNOC and Honeywell. The Alliance has more than 100 members.
Siemens’ commitment follows the release of the OpenADR 2.0b Profile Specification and a rising interest in OpenADR in Asia, which this summer saw successful interoperability test events and a workshop in Japan, followed by the execution of a memorandum of understanding with the Korea Smart Grid Association (KSGA).
This week, EnerNOC and Marubeni Corporation formed a joint venture to provide demand response in Japan. The two firms also announced their award of a government-sponsored demand response program with the Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO), Japan’s largest utility.
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement