Siemens Becomes Sponsor Member of OpenADR Alliance
Siemens has become a sponsor member of the OpenADR Alliance. As such, Siemens joins the board of directors comprised of Southern California Edison, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Pacific Gas & Electric (PG&E), AutoGrid, EnerNOC and Honeywell. The Alliance has more than 100 members.
Siemens’ commitment follows the release of the OpenADR 2.0b Profile Specification and a rising interest in OpenADR in Asia, which this summer saw successful interoperability test events and a workshop in Japan, followed by the execution of a memorandum of understanding with the Korea Smart Grid Association (KSGA).
This week, EnerNOC and Marubeni Corporation formed a joint venture to provide demand response in Japan. The two firms also announced their award of a government-sponsored demand response program with the Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO), Japan’s largest utility.
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Combined Heat and Power
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management