Siemens Building Management Platform Includes Energy Procurement
The Siemens Building Technologies Division launched Advantage Navigator, a software platform that can track the long-term performance of a single building, entire physical campus, or virtual network of hundreds of sites. The cloudbased software enables users to monitor and analyze total building performance as measured through energy consumption, energy procurement and key sustainability performance indicators.
The Advantage Navigator platform evolved from Siemens’ Energy Management and Controlling (EMC) software, which collects, connects, and analyzes data. Whereas EMC focused primarily on the demand side and consumption information, Advantage Navigator incorporates energy supply management to provide a complete picture of total energy management.
The Advantage Navigator platform serves as a customer portal for such areas as supply management, system performance, and compliance reporting. The technology can provide a holistic and enterprise-wide view of energy and operational performance, resulting in better energy reporting, improved energy monitoring, accurate utility bill management and carbon reporting.
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control