Siemens Building Management Platform Includes Energy Procurement
The Siemens Building Technologies Division launched Advantage Navigator, a software platform that can track the long-term performance of a single building, entire physical campus, or virtual network of hundreds of sites. The cloudbased software enables users to monitor and analyze total building performance as measured through energy consumption, energy procurement and key sustainability performance indicators.
The Advantage Navigator platform evolved from Siemens’ Energy Management and Controlling (EMC) software, which collects, connects, and analyzes data. Whereas EMC focused primarily on the demand side and consumption information, Advantage Navigator incorporates energy supply management to provide a complete picture of total energy management.
The Advantage Navigator platform serves as a customer portal for such areas as supply management, system performance, and compliance reporting. The technology can provide a holistic and enterprise-wide view of energy and operational performance, resulting in better energy reporting, improved energy monitoring, accurate utility bill management and carbon reporting.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future