Siemens Building Management Platform Includes Energy Procurement
The Siemens Building Technologies Division launched Advantage Navigator, a software platform that can track the long-term performance of a single building, entire physical campus, or virtual network of hundreds of sites. The cloudbased software enables users to monitor and analyze total building performance as measured through energy consumption, energy procurement and key sustainability performance indicators.
The Advantage Navigator platform evolved from Siemens’ Energy Management and Controlling (EMC) software, which collects, connects, and analyzes data. Whereas EMC focused primarily on the demand side and consumption information, Advantage Navigator incorporates energy supply management to provide a complete picture of total energy management.
The Advantage Navigator platform serves as a customer portal for such areas as supply management, system performance, and compliance reporting. The technology can provide a holistic and enterprise-wide view of energy and operational performance, resulting in better energy reporting, improved energy monitoring, accurate utility bill management and carbon reporting.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies