Siemens Building Technologies Selects Sander Mechanical Service as Solution Partner
Sander Mechanical Service has been selected by Siemens Building Technologies to be an authorized Siemens Solution Partner. The agreement enables the New Jersey-based mechanical contractor to offer the TALON Building Control System and other Siemens technologies to its customers.
The Siemens TALON platform is an open-protocol building management system that uses the Tridium Niagara Framework to integrate HVAC and building automation controls into a single end-to-end system. The platform enables facility managers to monitor and control a wide range of building systems from a web-based user interface on any PC, tablet or mobile device.
According to Navigant Research Leaderboard Report, Siemens is a leading player in the 2014 global building energy management systems (BEMS) market, trailing just 1.5 points behind top-ranked Schneider Electric.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds