Siemens, Enphase Combine Arc Fault Protection, Solar Microinverters
Siemens and Enphase partnered to improve arc fault protection for solar applications. By combining Siemens’ arc fault technology with Enphase’s microinverter technology, the combined offering addresses the latest updates in the 2014 NEC, requiring protection of all PV circuits (NEC 2014 705.12(D)6).
Siemens’ arc fault protection technology provides over-current and short-circuit protection to branch circuits. It also provides protection to downstream branch circuit wiring, cord sets and power supply cords against the unwanted effects of arcing.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year