Siemens Financial Funds Energy Efficiency Upgrades in UK
Siemens Financial Services in the UK and the Carbon Trust created an energy-performance contracting joint initiative known as EEF. The scheme provides businesses with financing for energy-efficient equipment and renewable technologies that will ultimately pay for themselves through decreased energy costs and potential income from generated power.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?