Siemens Industry Joins Energy Management Association
Siemens Industry has become the first Founding Industry Partner of the Energy Management Association. The relationship will be formalized during EMA’s organizational meeting at the Cx Energy 2014 Conference & Expo.
EMA membership is open to engineers, contractors, building owners, facility managers, manufacturers, utilities, commissioning providers and others with an interest in advancing the quality of energy management services. It provides guidelines, training, education and certification programs.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology