Sierra Nevada Brewery Employs Solar
Sundance Power Systems installed 650 kilowatts (DC) of Kyocera solar modules on Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.’s new Mills River, NC, brewery. The modules will help power the brewery’s energy-intensive processes.
Sundance Power Systems designed and installed the 650 kW solar system, which covers nearly two acres on the roof.
Other brewers using Kyocera modules include Central Waters Brewing Co. of Amherst, Wis., and Pizza Port Brewing of Carlsbad, Calif.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws