Silicon Valley Power Selects Nexant to Streamline Energy Audits
The utility Silicon Valley Power has selected Nexant iEnergy Onsite software to streamline energy audits and increase program participation.
Previously, Silicon Valley Power was spending a lot of time conducting energy audits in the field. The utility’s energy assessment reports also lacked standardization and a central repository for the customer and premise data it collected. To meet these challenges, the utility sought out an off-the-shelf solution that would not be dependent upon its IT resources.
Silicon Valley Power says Nexant’s iEnergy Onsite helps it conduct streamlined audits at customer sites, and it takes half the time to conduct an audit and deliver the report.
iEnergy Onsite also provides real-time energy and water analysis and rebate information through a mobile assessment application to help educate customers and increase participation in utility customer programs. Using iEnergy Onsite, end-users can perform assessments, gather benchmarking data, track projects and perform measurement and verification.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash