Silver Spring Networks Buys Streetlight.Vision
Silver Spring Networks completed the acquisition of Streetlight.Vision, a Paris-based software company that manages smart streetlight networks.
In addition to the City of Paris, Silver Spring and Streetlight.Vision are engaged in smart streetlight projects in cities such as Copenhagen, Dublin, Miami, Oslo, and Dongguan and Foshan in China. Silver Spring’s IPv6 networking platform for the Internet of Things has networked more than 18.5 million devices on five continents, and the acquisition of Streetlight.Vision further enhances its technology platform and expands its growth into new geographic markets, says Silver Spring, which also announced that the Streetlight.Vision’s Paris offices will house a new European R&D and software engineering center for the company.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Combined Heat and Power
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash