Simple Energy Raises $6M
Simple Energy closed $6 million in a Series B funding round led by clean tech venture firm Westly Group. As part of the round, Westly Group’s Founder and Managing Partner, Steve Westly will be joining Simple Energy’s board of directors.
The funding will fuel Simple Energy’s development of new products due out in 2014 together with additional marketing.
Simple Energy offers utility companies a digital software as a service (SaaS) platform that normalizes customer’s energy usage, allowing participants to make comparisons. In addition, customers can earn points, rewards, and gift cards by saving energy.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings