Single-Phase Smart-UPS Provides Power from 5kVA-10kVA
Schneider Electric expanded its family of single-phase Smart-UPS On-Line uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) with the inclusion of new 5–10kVA models.
The 5kVA UPS units have a power factor of 0.9, while the 6–10kVA units feature unity power factor capability, helping reduce complexity when specifying power protection while providing more real power for active power factor corrected electronics.
The new APC Smart-UPS On-Line offers a flexible design that can be configured for rack-mounted or free-standing applications.
New Smart-UPS On-Line models are Energy Star qualified and are operable in a high efficiency mode that can reach 97 percent efficiency.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles