SiteSage Now Manages Utility Bills
Powerhouse Dynamics, creator of the SiteSage energy and asset management system for multi-site operators of small commercial facilities, has announced two new extensions to enable centralized utility bill management and the capture and tracking of key equipment asset information.
The two new extensions are now available for all customers.
- SiteSage Bills electronically captures and integrates electric, gas and water bills with the detailed consumption data collected by SiteSage; analyzes them to identify billing issues and errors; and enables enterprise-level benchmarking.
- SiteSage Assets supports the capture of detailed equipment properties and conditions and provides a way to track assets and score them based on a blend of property, condition, energy usage and maintenance data to inform both maintenance and replacement strategies.
Powerhouse Dynamics customer Au Bon Pain said the new ability to capture utility bills directly in its system will greatly simplify its overall processing of bills and improves its ability to identify billing issues.
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals