SiteSage Now Manages Utility Bills
Powerhouse Dynamics, creator of the SiteSage energy and asset management system for multi-site operators of small commercial facilities, has announced two new extensions to enable centralized utility bill management and the capture and tracking of key equipment asset information.
The two new extensions are now available for all customers.
- SiteSage Bills electronically captures and integrates electric, gas and water bills with the detailed consumption data collected by SiteSage; analyzes them to identify billing issues and errors; and enables enterprise-level benchmarking.
- SiteSage Assets supports the capture of detailed equipment properties and conditions and provides a way to track assets and score them based on a blend of property, condition, energy usage and maintenance data to inform both maintenance and replacement strategies.
Powerhouse Dynamics customer Au Bon Pain said the new ability to capture utility bills directly in its system will greatly simplify its overall processing of bills and improves its ability to identify billing issues.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Planning for a Sustainable Future