SiteSage Receives Patent for Equipment Diagnostics
Powerhouse Dynamics has been awarded a US Patent for remote equipment analytics and diagnostics: A System and Method to Monitor and Manage Performance of Appliances.
The patented functionality is a core component of Powerhouse Dynamics’ SiteSage enterprise energy and asset management system, designed for multi-site operators of chain restaurants and retail stores.
Powerhouse Dynamics recently added the remote equipment control functionality to its enterprise energy management system and renamed the system SiteSage, replacing the eMonitor name under which it has been known.
The patent reflects the expanded functionality of SiteSage, which allows customers to centrally control HVAC and other electrical loads as well as remotely monitoring equipment to diagnose performance issues.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement