SiteSage Receives Patent for Equipment Diagnostics
Powerhouse Dynamics has been awarded a US Patent for remote equipment analytics and diagnostics: A System and Method to Monitor and Manage Performance of Appliances.
The patented functionality is a core component of Powerhouse Dynamics’ SiteSage enterprise energy and asset management system, designed for multi-site operators of chain restaurants and retail stores.
Powerhouse Dynamics recently added the remote equipment control functionality to its enterprise energy management system and renamed the system SiteSage, replacing the eMonitor name under which it has been known.
The patent reflects the expanded functionality of SiteSage, which allows customers to centrally control HVAC and other electrical loads as well as remotely monitoring equipment to diagnose performance issues.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase