Skipping Stone Offers Free Demand Response Library
Anyone doing research about demand response markets now can access the Demand Response Directory, a free library, currently containing over 100 documents.
The Demand Response Library, sponsored by energy consulting firm, is organized in sections including: white papers and articles, research and market reports, regulatory information, training, and presentations. Interested parties need only register to get an online library card for access to all the content, as well as the ability to download documents.
The associated website, Demand Response Directory, also offers a searchable database subscription service with access to demand response summary reports and information on over 1,900 C&I utility, ISO and service provider demand response programs. The site also has a demand response services directory with vendor listings for software and hardware technologies, curtailment service providers, engineering and consulting firms, and outsourced services companies.
Skipping Stone intends to continue to build up the library content through submissions from library users and from Skipping Stone’s research in the demand response market.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management