Skipping Stone Offers Free Demand Response Library
Anyone doing research about demand response markets now can access the Demand Response Directory, a free library, currently containing over 100 documents.
The Demand Response Library, sponsored by energy consulting firm, is organized in sections including: white papers and articles, research and market reports, regulatory information, training, and presentations. Interested parties need only register to get an online library card for access to all the content, as well as the ability to download documents.
The associated website, Demand Response Directory, also offers a searchable database subscription service with access to demand response summary reports and information on over 1,900 C&I utility, ISO and service provider demand response programs. The site also has a demand response services directory with vendor listings for software and hardware technologies, curtailment service providers, engineering and consulting firms, and outsourced services companies.
Skipping Stone intends to continue to build up the library content through submissions from library users and from Skipping Stone’s research in the demand response market.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- There’s Money in the Trash
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide