Skipping Stone Offers Free Demand Response Library
Anyone doing research about demand response markets now can access the Demand Response Directory, a free library, currently containing over 100 documents.
The Demand Response Library, sponsored by energy consulting firm, is organized in sections including: white papers and articles, research and market reports, regulatory information, training, and presentations. Interested parties need only register to get an online library card for access to all the content, as well as the ability to download documents.
The associated website, Demand Response Directory, also offers a searchable database subscription service with access to demand response summary reports and information on over 1,900 C&I utility, ISO and service provider demand response programs. The site also has a demand response services directory with vendor listings for software and hardware technologies, curtailment service providers, engineering and consulting firms, and outsourced services companies.
Skipping Stone intends to continue to build up the library content through submissions from library users and from Skipping Stone’s research in the demand response market.
- Facilities & Maintenance Management Best Practices
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- Q4 2013 Sustainability Trends - The Logistics, Carbon and Business Data Book
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Beyond Equipment Management by Spreadsheets
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems