SMA Updates the ReadyRack
SMA’s new ReadyRack is an all-in-one inverter, rack and disconnect solution for commercial photo voltaic deployments in the North American market, according to the company.
It includes the Sunny Tripover three-phase inverter. SMA says that the new version of the ReadyRack – the second generation of the product – features a reduced footprint and per-unit weight. It is a fully integrated, preassembled and prewired roof-mounted which comes with all necessary balance-of-system components. The unit is made in the United States of corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel mounting hardware. It complies with the 2014 NEC 609.12 rapid shutdown requirements and features the integrated DC AFCI for optimal safety and fewer false positive trips, the release says.
The voltaic category is growing rapidly. IHS Supply reported that inverter shipments rose 35 percent during the first three quarters of 2015.
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase