SMA Updates the ReadyRack
SMA’s new ReadyRack is an all-in-one inverter, rack and disconnect solution for commercial photo voltaic deployments in the North American market, according to the company.
It includes the Sunny Tripover three-phase inverter. SMA says that the new version of the ReadyRack – the second generation of the product – features a reduced footprint and per-unit weight. It is a fully integrated, preassembled and prewired roof-mounted which comes with all necessary balance-of-system components. The unit is made in the United States of corrosion-resistant aluminum and stainless steel mounting hardware. It complies with the 2014 NEC 609.12 rapid shutdown requirements and features the integrated DC AFCI for optimal safety and fewer false positive trips, the release says.
The voltaic category is growing rapidly. IHS Supply reported that inverter shipments rose 35 percent during the first three quarters of 2015.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings