Small Scale Hydro Powers Honda Manufacturing Plant
This Honda promo video shows how, using spare parts and materials from a plant, a Honda team built a small-scale hydro power generation system at Honda’s manufacturing plant in Marysville, Ohio. The waterwheel-like gadget captures energy from water as it falls from a cooling tower, cutting the plants CO2 emissions by 77,000 pounds per year.
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide