Small Scale Hydro Powers Honda Manufacturing Plant
This Honda promo video shows how, using spare parts and materials from a plant, a Honda team built a small-scale hydro power generation system at Honda’s manufacturing plant in Marysville, Ohio. The waterwheel-like gadget captures energy from water as it falls from a cooling tower, cutting the plants CO2 emissions by 77,000 pounds per year.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity