Smart grid for any budget
Transforming today’s aging electrical infrastructure to the smart grid of the future is going to take large investments by utilities and the government. But investments of less than $100,000 that are smart grid related have been shown to have measureable benefits. Teresa Hanson, editor-in-chief of PowerGRID International and EL&P, discusses how even smaller smart grid investments can have big payoffs with Doug Voda from ABB.
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide