Smart grid for any budget
Transforming today’s aging electrical infrastructure to the smart grid of the future is going to take large investments by utilities and the government. But investments of less than $100,000 that are smart grid related have been shown to have measureable benefits. Teresa Hanson, editor-in-chief of PowerGRID International and EL&P, discusses how even smaller smart grid investments can have big payoffs with Doug Voda from ABB.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Enterprise Internet Of Things: What Is It, and How Will It Improve Energy Management?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software