Smart grid for any budget
Transforming today’s aging electrical infrastructure to the smart grid of the future is going to take large investments by utilities and the government. But investments of less than $100,000 that are smart grid related have been shown to have measureable benefits. Teresa Hanson, editor-in-chief of PowerGRID International and EL&P, discusses how even smaller smart grid investments can have big payoffs with Doug Voda from ABB.
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- REC Databook
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- EL Insights: Green Plastics
- ISO 50001: Frequently Asked Questions
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- 10 Ways to Slash Energy Cost & Reduce Budget Uncertainty
- Be Prepared to Defend Recyclability Claims!
- Your Guide to Total Energy and Sustainability Management
- 2013 Insider Knowledge