Smart grid for any budget
Transforming today’s aging electrical infrastructure to the smart grid of the future is going to take large investments by utilities and the government. But investments of less than $100,000 that are smart grid related have been shown to have measureable benefits. Teresa Hanson, editor-in-chief of PowerGRID International and EL&P, discusses how even smaller smart grid investments can have big payoffs with Doug Voda from ABB.
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation