Smart Outlet Shuts Off When Room Unoccupied
Telkonet rolled out the EcoGuard intelligent power outlet, which stops the flow of electricity to lights and plug load devices when a room is unoccupied.
EcoGuard communicates with Telkonet’s EcoSmart energy management system to determine occupancy and report detailed statistics back to the cloud-based EcoCentral Command Center to monitor energy usage data and real-time savings information. In addition, the EcoGuard has a built-in true power meter to monitor cost, voltage, amperage, kWh, and other metrics that provide data for energy use analysis.
Telkonet offers HVAC controls hardware, software and services to commercial customers worldwide. The EcoSmart suite of products, which includes EcoInsight and EcoWave intelligent thermostats, the EcoGuard energy management outlet and the EcoSwitch energy-efficient light switch, are deployed in building environments to cut utility costs and enable remote monitoring and control using the EcoCentral management platform.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software