Smart Outlet Shuts Off When Room Unoccupied
Telkonet rolled out the EcoGuard intelligent power outlet, which stops the flow of electricity to lights and plug load devices when a room is unoccupied.
EcoGuard communicates with Telkonet’s EcoSmart energy management system to determine occupancy and report detailed statistics back to the cloud-based EcoCentral Command Center to monitor energy usage data and real-time savings information. In addition, the EcoGuard has a built-in true power meter to monitor cost, voltage, amperage, kWh, and other metrics that provide data for energy use analysis.
Telkonet offers HVAC controls hardware, software and services to commercial customers worldwide. The EcoSmart suite of products, which includes EcoInsight and EcoWave intelligent thermostats, the EcoGuard energy management outlet and the EcoSwitch energy-efficient light switch, are deployed in building environments to cut utility costs and enable remote monitoring and control using the EcoCentral management platform.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement