Smart Outlet Shuts Off When Room Unoccupied
Telkonet rolled out the EcoGuard intelligent power outlet, which stops the flow of electricity to lights and plug load devices when a room is unoccupied.
EcoGuard communicates with Telkonet’s EcoSmart energy management system to determine occupancy and report detailed statistics back to the cloud-based EcoCentral Command Center to monitor energy usage data and real-time savings information. In addition, the EcoGuard has a built-in true power meter to monitor cost, voltage, amperage, kWh, and other metrics that provide data for energy use analysis.
Telkonet offers HVAC controls hardware, software and services to commercial customers worldwide. The EcoSmart suite of products, which includes EcoInsight and EcoWave intelligent thermostats, the EcoGuard energy management outlet and the EcoSwitch energy-efficient light switch, are deployed in building environments to cut utility costs and enable remote monitoring and control using the EcoCentral management platform.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies