SmartWatt Energy Joins DOE’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies
SmartWatt Energy has earned a spot on the US Department of Energy’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies.
Inclusion on the list requires extensive energy-efficiency design and implementation experience, detailed project case studies and proof of a qualified staff. With the approval, SmartWatt Energy is now qualified by the DOE for implementation of energy savings performance contracts (ESPCs).
According to SmartWatt, there are just over 100 companies nationwide on DOE’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement