SmartWatt Energy Joins DOE’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies
SmartWatt Energy has earned a spot on the US Department of Energy’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies.
Inclusion on the list requires extensive energy-efficiency design and implementation experience, detailed project case studies and proof of a qualified staff. With the approval, SmartWatt Energy is now qualified by the DOE for implementation of energy savings performance contracts (ESPCs).
According to SmartWatt, there are just over 100 companies nationwide on DOE’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection