SmartWatt Energy Joins DOE’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies
SmartWatt Energy has earned a spot on the US Department of Energy’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies.
Inclusion on the list requires extensive energy-efficiency design and implementation experience, detailed project case studies and proof of a qualified staff. With the approval, SmartWatt Energy is now qualified by the DOE for implementation of energy savings performance contracts (ESPCs).
According to SmartWatt, there are just over 100 companies nationwide on DOE’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management