SmartWatt Energy Joins DOE’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies
SmartWatt Energy has earned a spot on the US Department of Energy’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies.
Inclusion on the list requires extensive energy-efficiency design and implementation experience, detailed project case studies and proof of a qualified staff. With the approval, SmartWatt Energy is now qualified by the DOE for implementation of energy savings performance contracts (ESPCs).
According to SmartWatt, there are just over 100 companies nationwide on DOE’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management