SmartWatt Energy Joins DOE’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies
SmartWatt Energy has earned a spot on the US Department of Energy’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies.
Inclusion on the list requires extensive energy-efficiency design and implementation experience, detailed project case studies and proof of a qualified staff. With the approval, SmartWatt Energy is now qualified by the DOE for implementation of energy savings performance contracts (ESPCs).
According to SmartWatt, there are just over 100 companies nationwide on DOE’s Qualified List of Energy Service Companies.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings