Sodexo Selects Constellation for Energy Management, Procurement
Sodexo has selected Constellation as its preferred competitive energy supplier for US customers, as part of Sodexo’s Energy and Construction Services.
In addition to electricity and natural gas supply through Constellation, Sodexo customers will have access to expanded energy products and services, including energy efficiency, load response, renewable energy certificates and onsite solar generation.
Through Constellation, Sodexo customers may choose from a range of purchasing options for their competitive energy supply – from simple fixed price and index arrangements to a variety of blended solutions. Customers also have direct access to market intelligence and tools that help mitigate energy market risk.
Operating in communities throughout North America, Sodexo is present at more than 6,000 sites and provides specialization in more than 100 types of services, from technical facilities and equipment management, to reception, concierge and cleaning, maintenance, safety and foodservice. It also delivers a combination of benefits and rewards services and personal and home services to companies, hospitals, schools, individuals and communities serving more than 15 million consumers daily.
Recently, Constellation announced it had been selected by Trumbull County, Ohio, to provide residents and small businesses with natural gas supply following a competitive bidding process.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- BuildingIQ Security
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement