Software Optimizes Solar Energy Sent to Grid
SolarEdge Technologies unveiled a Feed-in-Limitation feature integrated into its inverter firmware. The feature dynamically adjusts PV power production, ensuring that power output to the grid does not exceed pre-set limits, an issue in some areas of the world.
In addition, the company’s new StorEdge product will employ an optimized battery pack based on SolarEdge’s widely-deployed power optimization technology. Available later this year, StorEdge will be able to be added to existing SolarEdge inverters.
During Intersolar Europe, SolarEdge is also showcasing its new P700 power optimizer for 72-cell modules and its new WiFi offering, which provides communication between the SolarEdge inverter and a WiFi router for Internet connectivity.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Combined Heat and Power
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles