Software Optimizes Solar Energy Sent to Grid
SolarEdge Technologies unveiled a Feed-in-Limitation feature integrated into its inverter firmware. The feature dynamically adjusts PV power production, ensuring that power output to the grid does not exceed pre-set limits, an issue in some areas of the world.
In addition, the company’s new StorEdge product will employ an optimized battery pack based on SolarEdge’s widely-deployed power optimization technology. Available later this year, StorEdge will be able to be added to existing SolarEdge inverters.
During Intersolar Europe, SolarEdge is also showcasing its new P700 power optimizer for 72-cell modules and its new WiFi offering, which provides communication between the SolarEdge inverter and a WiFi router for Internet connectivity.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Sustainable Edge™
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- LG Electronics: Enhancing customer Experience through Sustainability
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide