Software Optimizes Solar Energy Sent to Grid
SolarEdge Technologies unveiled a Feed-in-Limitation feature integrated into its inverter firmware. The feature dynamically adjusts PV power production, ensuring that power output to the grid does not exceed pre-set limits, an issue in some areas of the world.
In addition, the company’s new StorEdge product will employ an optimized battery pack based on SolarEdge’s widely-deployed power optimization technology. Available later this year, StorEdge will be able to be added to existing SolarEdge inverters.
During Intersolar Europe, SolarEdge is also showcasing its new P700 power optimizer for 72-cell modules and its new WiFi offering, which provides communication between the SolarEdge inverter and a WiFi router for Internet connectivity.
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds