Software Optimizes Solar Energy Sent to Grid
SolarEdge Technologies unveiled a Feed-in-Limitation feature integrated into its inverter firmware. The feature dynamically adjusts PV power production, ensuring that power output to the grid does not exceed pre-set limits, an issue in some areas of the world.
In addition, the company’s new StorEdge product will employ an optimized battery pack based on SolarEdge’s widely-deployed power optimization technology. Available later this year, StorEdge will be able to be added to existing SolarEdge inverters.
During Intersolar Europe, SolarEdge is also showcasing its new P700 power optimizer for 72-cell modules and its new WiFi offering, which provides communication between the SolarEdge inverter and a WiFi router for Internet connectivity.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management