Software Optimizes Solar Energy Sent to Grid
SolarEdge Technologies unveiled a Feed-in-Limitation feature integrated into its inverter firmware. The feature dynamically adjusts PV power production, ensuring that power output to the grid does not exceed pre-set limits, an issue in some areas of the world.
In addition, the company’s new StorEdge product will employ an optimized battery pack based on SolarEdge’s widely-deployed power optimization technology. Available later this year, StorEdge will be able to be added to existing SolarEdge inverters.
During Intersolar Europe, SolarEdge is also showcasing its new P700 power optimizer for 72-cell modules and its new WiFi offering, which provides communication between the SolarEdge inverter and a WiFi router for Internet connectivity.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide