Solar Best Practices Guides Aim to Ensure Investors
The Solar Access to Public Capital (SAPC) working group, which was convened by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), has released new best practices guidelines for solar PV systems. The guides – SAPC Best Practices in PV System Installation and SAPC Best Practices in PV Operations and Maintenance – were developed with the goal of increasing investor confidence in the long-term viability of PV systems.
The best practices may provide uniformity in the way solar assets are developed. In turn, investors can be confident that solar energy systems are deployed and maintained with consistency and in a manner that protects long-term system production and asset cash flows.
The guides include recommended contractor and provider qualifications, key performance indicators, links to external resources, and additional best practices.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future