Solar Developer Installs Systems at 2 Colleges
Green Energy Partners installed solar systems for Stonehill College in Easton, Mass., and Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, Calif. Green Energy developed and coordinated financing for the Western University and Stonehill College projects, and worked closely with Solect Energy Development to construct the 2.7 MW array on the Stonehill campus.
The ground-mounted solar project at Stonehill consists of 9,152 solar panels on more than 15 acres across from the main campus. It is expected to generate 3,213 MWh each year, accounting for 20 percent of the college’s electricity needs.
The 672-kW solar project at Western University is composed of 2,688 roof-mounted solar panels affixed to three buildings, as well as a carport system. The project is expected to generate 1,110 MWh per year.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement