Solar Developer Installs Systems at 2 Colleges
Green Energy Partners installed solar systems for Stonehill College in Easton, Mass., and Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona, Calif. Green Energy developed and coordinated financing for the Western University and Stonehill College projects, and worked closely with Solect Energy Development to construct the 2.7 MW array on the Stonehill campus.
The ground-mounted solar project at Stonehill consists of 9,152 solar panels on more than 15 acres across from the main campus. It is expected to generate 3,213 MWh each year, accounting for 20 percent of the college’s electricity needs.
The 672-kW solar project at Western University is composed of 2,688 roof-mounted solar panels affixed to three buildings, as well as a carport system. The project is expected to generate 1,110 MWh per year.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future