Solar Offsets 75% of Vignolo Farm’s Cold Storage
REC Solar completed a 1 MW solar energy system for Vignolo Farms in California’s San Joaquin Valley. Vignolo Farms will offset 75 percent of its energy use at its cold storage facility with the four-acre array.
Vignolo Farms produces wine grapes and organic potatoes via sustainable agricultural practices.
REC Solar completed the installation on time and on budget, while working around the demands of a working farm. In addition to Vignolo Farms, REC says it has installed solar systems for more than 24 large and small growers and cold storage facilities throughout the state, including Delano Growers, Peter Rabbit Farms and Amaral Ranches.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement