Solar Offsets 75% of Vignolo Farm’s Cold Storage
REC Solar completed a 1 MW solar energy system for Vignolo Farms in California’s San Joaquin Valley. Vignolo Farms will offset 75 percent of its energy use at its cold storage facility with the four-acre array.
Vignolo Farms produces wine grapes and organic potatoes via sustainable agricultural practices.
REC Solar completed the installation on time and on budget, while working around the demands of a working farm. In addition to Vignolo Farms, REC says it has installed solar systems for more than 24 large and small growers and cold storage facilities throughout the state, including Delano Growers, Peter Rabbit Farms and Amaral Ranches.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide