Solar Offsets 75% of Vignolo Farm’s Cold Storage
REC Solar completed a 1 MW solar energy system for Vignolo Farms in California’s San Joaquin Valley. Vignolo Farms will offset 75 percent of its energy use at its cold storage facility with the four-acre array.
Vignolo Farms produces wine grapes and organic potatoes via sustainable agricultural practices.
REC Solar completed the installation on time and on budget, while working around the demands of a working farm. In addition to Vignolo Farms, REC says it has installed solar systems for more than 24 large and small growers and cold storage facilities throughout the state, including Delano Growers, Peter Rabbit Farms and Amaral Ranches.
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- There’s Money in the Trash
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Planning for a Sustainable Future