Solar Provides Electricity for Winery
SolarCraft completed a 649 kW solar power system at Hess Collection Winery in Napa, Calif., providing nearly 100 percent of the electrical needs for its production facility.
The solar photovoltaic system, designed and built by SolarCraft, is roof-mounted, spanning 44,555 square feet. The system consists of 2,200 Hanwha Solar 295-watt solar panels and is expected to generate about 945,450 kWh annually.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex