Solar Provides Electricity for Winery
SolarCraft completed a 649 kW solar power system at Hess Collection Winery in Napa, Calif., providing nearly 100 percent of the electrical needs for its production facility.
The solar photovoltaic system, designed and built by SolarCraft, is roof-mounted, spanning 44,555 square feet. The system consists of 2,200 Hanwha Solar 295-watt solar panels and is expected to generate about 945,450 kWh annually.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management