Solar Provides Electricity for Winery
SolarCraft completed a 649 kW solar power system at Hess Collection Winery in Napa, Calif., providing nearly 100 percent of the electrical needs for its production facility.
The solar photovoltaic system, designed and built by SolarCraft, is roof-mounted, spanning 44,555 square feet. The system consists of 2,200 Hanwha Solar 295-watt solar panels and is expected to generate about 945,450 kWh annually.
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement