Solar Roundup: California Sets 2,071 MW Record, Lisbon University Installs Solar
California ISO said solar power in California set an all-time high output of 2,071 MW on June 7. The new record doubles the amount of solar power in California since September 2012 when solar peaked at 1,000 MW. California is the largest producer of solar power in the nation.
Conergy installed a 640 kW solar rooftop plant at Lisbon University in Portugal (pictured) in collaboration with Galp Energia and Capa. Conergy installed 2,600 of its “P-Series” modules in conjunction with 37 Conergy IPG T inverters on the roofs of the Psychology and Science Departments, the education faculty as well as on the refectory. The modules will be producing over one million kWh per year, about 6 percent of the overall energy requirements on the campus. Conergy recently installed a 1.2 MW plant with “P Series” modules on a carport at the University of Almería in neighbouring Spain.
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement