Solar Roundup: California Sets 2,071 MW Record, Lisbon University Installs Solar
California ISO said solar power in California set an all-time high output of 2,071 MW on June 7. The new record doubles the amount of solar power in California since September 2012 when solar peaked at 1,000 MW. California is the largest producer of solar power in the nation.
Conergy installed a 640 kW solar rooftop plant at Lisbon University in Portugal (pictured) in collaboration with Galp Energia and Capa. Conergy installed 2,600 of its “P-Series” modules in conjunction with 37 Conergy IPG T inverters on the roofs of the Psychology and Science Departments, the education faculty as well as on the refectory. The modules will be producing over one million kWh per year, about 6 percent of the overall energy requirements on the campus. Conergy recently installed a 1.2 MW plant with “P Series” modules on a carport at the University of Almería in neighbouring Spain.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room