Solar Roundup: California Sets 2,071 MW Record, Lisbon University Installs Solar
California ISO said solar power in California set an all-time high output of 2,071 MW on June 7. The new record doubles the amount of solar power in California since September 2012 when solar peaked at 1,000 MW. California is the largest producer of solar power in the nation.
Conergy installed a 640 kW solar rooftop plant at Lisbon University in Portugal (pictured) in collaboration with Galp Energia and Capa. Conergy installed 2,600 of its “P-Series” modules in conjunction with 37 Conergy IPG T inverters on the roofs of the Psychology and Science Departments, the education faculty as well as on the refectory. The modules will be producing over one million kWh per year, about 6 percent of the overall energy requirements on the campus. Conergy recently installed a 1.2 MW plant with “P Series” modules on a carport at the University of Almería in neighbouring Spain.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape