Solar Tops Missouri IKEA Store
IKEA will begin installing solar panels on its new St. Louis store, which is opening in Fall 2015. The project is the largest rooftop solar array in Missouri.
The store’s 259,000-sq-foot solar array will consist of a 1.28-MW system, built with 4,085 panels, and will produce about 1,780,000 kWh annually for the store.
IKEA selected Inovateus Solar for the development, design and installation of the customized solar power system.
This installation will represent the 42nd solar project for IKEA in the US, contributing to the IKEA solar presence atop nearly 90 percent of its US locations, with a total generation goal of 40 MW.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management