SolarCity, DIRECTV Enter Marketing Partnership
At DIRECTV’s California Broadcast Center facility in Long Beach, California, SolarCity recently installed a 1 MW solar system. But in addition to that contract, DIRECTV and SolarCity are teaming up for a marketing partnership.
Under the new service relationship, DIRECTV technicians visiting customers’ homes and businesses will be able to offer those customers the opportunity to use solar electricity from SolarCity. The opportunity will be offered to DIRECTV customers in every major market where SolarCity currently operates.
DIRECTV’s new 1 MW solar array in Long Beach provides power to the California Broadcast Center, one of its largest energy consuming facilities.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws