Solectria Inverters Power 22 MW in Massachusetts
Innovative Engineering Solutions (IESI) chose Solectria Renewables’ SMARTGRID Inverters for seven solar projects in Massachusetts, totaling 22 MW.
These projects are a combination of the Concord Landfill, the Grafton Water District (a water utility in Grafton which required MassDEP permission to construct), and five commercial sites (a medical device manufacturer in Chicopee; Skyline Trail in Chester; Mount St. Mary’s Abbey in Franklin; Stetson Road in Barre; and Britton Road in Barre).
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash