Solite Brings Sunlight to Interior Spaces
With Solite’s patented lighting technology, multi-vessel rooftop arrays gather daylight and transport it directly into building interiors.
The lighting system is designed specifically for commercial, industrial, and institutional interiors. The Solite hybrid technology:
- Transmits high intensity sunlight to multiple interior light fixtures;
- Incorporates advanced energy storage with energy management (real-time and historical performance monitoring and over-the-Internet firmware updating from a PC anywhere in the world);
- Employs non-traditional, tangential utilization of photovoltaics – for specific aspects of systems support –rather than as a primary source of energy generation;
- Employs low voltage control and DC architecture in switching, dimming, occupancy and daylight-sensing and light-balancing capabilities;
- Offers interface options for control integration with facilities management software platforms;
- Powers all interior fixtures with built-in redundancies.
Solite installed its first operational system at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix in 2012, and the company is currently engaging a limited number of diverse clients to participate in the rollout of its 2013 pilot program planned for the second quarter of 2013.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws