Solite Brings Sunlight to Interior Spaces
With Solite’s patented lighting technology, multi-vessel rooftop arrays gather daylight and transport it directly into building interiors.
The lighting system is designed specifically for commercial, industrial, and institutional interiors. The Solite hybrid technology:
- Transmits high intensity sunlight to multiple interior light fixtures;
- Incorporates advanced energy storage with energy management (real-time and historical performance monitoring and over-the-Internet firmware updating from a PC anywhere in the world);
- Employs non-traditional, tangential utilization of photovoltaics – for specific aspects of systems support –rather than as a primary source of energy generation;
- Employs low voltage control and DC architecture in switching, dimming, occupancy and daylight-sensing and light-balancing capabilities;
- Offers interface options for control integration with facilities management software platforms;
- Powers all interior fixtures with built-in redundancies.
Solite installed its first operational system at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix in 2012, and the company is currently engaging a limited number of diverse clients to participate in the rollout of its 2013 pilot program planned for the second quarter of 2013.
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation