Sonnenbatterie Selects Ideal Power for Commercial Energy Storage
The first product from Sonnenbatterie for the North American commercial market is based on a 30 kW and 24 kWh building block creating energy storage systems from 24 kWh to 240 kWh, which will be used for demand charge reduction for commercial and industrial customers. Sonnenbatterie placed initial product orders with Ideal Power for delivery in August.
Ideal Power has developed a patented power conversion technology called Power Packet Switching Architecture that it says improves the size, cost, efficiency, flexibility and reliability of electronic power converters.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation