Soraa Extends LED Lamp Line
Soraa, a developer of gallium nitride on gallium nitride LED technology, has extended its line of PAR and AR111 lamps to provide a complete range of halogen replacement lamps from 50W to 120W equivalent lamps.
The new 12.5W line features a lower wattage addition to its full visible spectrum PAR30 and AR111 LED lamps,while still keeping the high center beam candle power characteristic of Soraa’s products. The third generation GaN on GaN LED line are designed for 75W to 120W equivalent lighting applications in retail, hospitality and museum environments. The 12.5W AR111 lamps are an efficient option for retail settings, the company said.
Soraa is expected to open a new semiconductor fabrication plant in Buffalo, New York sometime next year. Plans for the plant were first announced in October 2013. The company currently operates an LED fabrication plant in Fremont, Calif.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles